Worried about your financial future?
Make your money work for you,
so you don’t have to
Financial freedom is something that we all want.
We want to know that we can provide for ourselves and our loved ones long-term.
And as an individual investor, it is really easy to get lost in the HUGE amount of investment options and to simply, well, not do it.
Or give your hard-earned money to a Mutual Fund company (we cannot blame you):
But that still leaves you feeling financially insecure:
- Will I have enough money for my children’s education?
- Will I have enough to retire?
- How and what should I invest in?
- Will I have to work till I am 75?
- How do I earn more today?
Ouch … these are tough questions
Here’s what you want
Now put those worries to rest and focus on what you want.
- You want to take control over your investments
- You want to know how to invest safely with minimal risk and maximum gains
- You want to not spend HOURS learning about the best ways to invest
- You want to have a clear plan of what to do each step of the way
- You do not want to worry about the ups and downs of the stock market
- You want to start building a growing stream of passive income today
introducing simply investing…
Earn More. Save Your Time. Reduce Your Risk.
About the Simply Investing Course:
Module 1 – Introduction
• Lesson 1: What will you learn in this course?
• Lesson 2: My story
• Lesson 3: Investing Myths
• Lesson 4: The Basics
Module 2 – What to invest in
• Lesson 5: Rules 1, 2, 3
• Lesson 6: Rules 4, 5, 6
• Lesson 7: Rules 7, 8, 9
• Lesson 8: Rules 10, 11, 12
Module 3 – Selecting stocks
• Lesson 9: DIY vs DIY with help (Option A & B)
• Lesson 10: Option A, Do-it-yourself method
• Lesson 11: Option A, Final steps
Module 4 – Selecting stocks with help
• Lesson 12: Option B, DIY with help
• Lesson 13: Using the Simply Investing Report
Module 5 – How to buy stocks
• Lesson 14: Using a discount broker
• Lesson 15: Type of trading accounts in USA
• Lesson 16: Type of trading accounts in Canada
• Lesson 17: Placing your first stock order
Module 6 – Building & Tracking your portfolio
• Lesson 18: Building your portfolio of stocks
• Lesson 19: Tracking your portfolio of stocks
Module 7 – When and how to sell stocks
• Lesson 20: When should you sell your stock?
• Lesson 21: Guidelines for selling your stock
Module 8 – Funds and managing your risk
• Lesson 22: Why Mutual Funds Fail
• Lesson 23: What about Index Funds and ETFs?
• Lesson 24: Managing your risk
Module 9 – Next steps
• Lesson 25: Investing myths revisited
• Lesson 26: You can get started right away
Module 10 – Your frequently asked questions
• Lesson 27: Frequently asked questions
• Bonus Video 1: How to fill in the Excel spreadsheet for Canadian stocks
• Bonus Video 2: How to fill in the Excel spreadsheet for US stocks
• Bonus Video 3: Where to obtain List of 10 Canadian Stocks
• Bonus Video 4: Where to obtain List of 10 US Stocks
• Bonus Video 5: How to fill in the Excel spreadsheet for UK stocks
• Bonus Video 6: Where to obtain a list of 10 UK stocks
• Simply Investing Reference Guide (PDF)
• Simply Investing Spreadsheet (Excel file)
• Simply Investing Portfolio Tracker
• List of Trading Platforms
• FAQ section
Simply Investing Portfolio has gained over 413% since 1999 versus the stock market return of 283% over the same period. More importantly our stream of passive dividend income has continued to increase each year for over 21 years consecutively.
Testimonials on this course…
“With enthusiasm and clarity, Kanwal explains value investing in a way that makes you excited and eager to start investing and watch your money grow. As a new graduate, Kanwal showed me the benefits of investing early and presented me with easy to understand material that I could in turn use on my own. Almost 5 years later, I am watching my investment portfolio grow and know that I can always turn to Kanwal for sound, solid value investing advice.”
“Kanwal is genuinely interested in seeing his students succeed. He’s able to describe difficult concepts in a very simple easy to understand way. Thank you for an excellent course in value investing. My own investments continue to perform well.”
“Love the course and what I really like is that I can apply the knowledge immediately to my portfolio.”
“Intelligent, insightful and very relevant course. Kanwal’s methods have helped me make several wise, little-risk investments that have garnered impressive returns.”
Simply Investing Guarantee…
If you are not satisfied with the Simply Investing Course, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase with your reason and we will happily provide you with a 100% refund.
Are you ready to learn more about investment?
click here to buy this course.